Wednesday, January 25, 2012

High School: What Was In Your Locker?

Thinking about high school brings back all kinds of memories.  Some include the friends I have while others remind me of how important reading has been to me for my entire life.  When there was free time in class, instead of gossiping with friends, you could find me with my nose buried in a book.  People often said that I was weird because of this but I never really cared.  I was happy and that was mattered.

Some teens had mirrors or pictures up in their locker that would put a smile on their face.  I was different.  I can still remember what was in the steel locker I used in high school.  On the top would be my school books and folders.  On the bottom was a stack of mysteries, thrillers and chick-lit.  I would really be interested to know what my blog followers kept in their lockers.


Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.morelockers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment