Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review: Alpha Hydrox Skin Care Products



I'm always amazed at how quickly time goes by. This year (in August) I will be turning 30 *gasp*. I have always taken pride in my skin and am determined to take after many of the beautiful women in my family who do not look their age.  I have been using Alpha Hydrox for the past couple of weeks and I have noticed a significant improvement in my skin.


About Alpha Hydrox:

Alpha Hydrox skin care works on all skin types and all ages. It features alpha hydroxy acids, which exfoliates skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while evening skin tone and texture, and unclogging pores. Alpha Hydrox skin care is very affordable and contains the highest percentage of AHA's available without a prescription.




I used the Foaming Face Wash in the shower and was expecting it to be excessively foamy, which it wasn't.  I could feel the dirt and grime being erased from my skin and it was an amazing feeling!  Stepping out of the shower my skin felt tight and smooth.  The first couple of times that I used the Enhanced Lotion, my skin started burning.  I took that to mean that the ingredients were doing were their job and kept on using it.  After my skin got used to the lotion, the stinging feeling went away.  My makeup goes on smoother and the skin around my eyes is starting to brighten up.  It's awesome!


Be sure to follow @alphahydrox on Twitter.

Like Alpha Hydrox skin care on Facebook by midnight (MST) on January 31, 2012 and be entered to win $500 cash!  **This promotion in January is in partnership with Denver Radio Station KOSI 101.5! This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment