Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trop50: True Resolutions


I decided that this would be the year that I turn things around. I have made myself some promises that I fully intend to keep. For many years, I did not make New Year's resolutions. I would like to be a more healthy person all the way around - mind, body and soul.



Trop50 will make sticking to my plan easy.  My family loves drinking juice, especially Tropicana.  They have a made a product with people like me in mind.  It has the same great taste and half the sugar and calories!  Isn't that amazing?  I don't have to give up drinking one of my favorite beverages and I no longer have to feel guilty for drinking more than one glass.




I'm very excited about trying all the new flavors and sharing them with those around me!




Reveal the truth behind your New Year's resolution and receive a $1 off Trop50 coupon for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for 50 of your friends. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 1/31/12. See Official Rules for details.). [http://on.fb.me/TrueResolutions] (Tag page: @Trop50 - 50% Less Sugar and Calories)

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above free of charge for editorial consideration, and I’m also eligible for additional incentives. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment