Sunday, January 29, 2012

True Resolutions: $1 Off Trop50 & Coupons For Friends - Ends 1/31



The motivation behind my resolutions were to become a better me.   I want to be the best person that I can in every way, shape and form.  What's your true resolution?

Reveal the truth behind your New Year's resolution and receive a $1 off Trop50 coupon for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for 50 of your friends. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 1/31/12. See Official Rules for details.). [http://on.fb.me/TrueResolutions] (Tag page: @Trop50 - 50% Less Sugar and Calories)

Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above free of charge for editorial consideration, and I’m also eligible for additional incentives. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment