Friday, February 17, 2012

The Host - Coming To Theaters Everywhere March 29, 2013


THE HOST is a riveting story about the survival of love and the human spirit in a time of war. Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact. Most of humanity has succumbed.

From the renowned author of the Twilight series, Stephenie Meyer brings the latest film adaptation of her book The Host. Directed by Andrew Niccol (GATTACA, IN TIME), THE HOST stars Saoirse Ronan (HANNA, THE LOVELY BONES, ATONEMENT), Jake Abel (I AM NUMBER FOUR, PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS), Max Irons (RED RIDING HOOD), William Hurt (INTO THE WILD, THE INCREDIBLE HULK), and Diane Kruger (INGLORIOUS BASTARDS, UNKNOWN).

Are you the ULTIMATE FAN of THE HOST? Head over to the official Facebook page and enter for a chance to be included in the first trailer for the film: http://www.facebook.com/thehostmovie

I am going to have to read this book before the movie comes out!

Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting to be in a trailer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a thriller than must be seen. I like that you can read the book and compare. Thanks for the great review. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- i've never heard of this book but it sounds interesting....i'd like to check this out! thanks for the review

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read it! Its not at all like the Twilight Saga but it is interesting. It wasnt the kind of book I would normally choose to read but since it was by Stephenie Meyer I just had to read it! I cant wait to see the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY!! I read on her blog a couple years ago saying it was going to be movie!! I loved the book! This is so exciting! I cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete