Sunday, February 19, 2012

Paul the Male Matchmaker



I was watching the first season of Paul the Male Matchmaker and became really interested by the third episode.  In it, Lisa Edelstein plays Jillian, who asks for Paul's help.  She was in a four year relationship, so she's kind of out of her element when it comes to dating.  Jillian gets fixed up with a 'dummy' and it made me think about a time in my late teens when a friend decided to play matchmaker for me.

I working as a loan processor at the time and had just gotten out of a relationship.  A friend of mine kept talking about this guy she knew and how she wanted me to meet him.  At first, I didn't want to because I didn't really like the idea of being set up.  I was young and didn't really feel the need for a boyfriend, so I didn't know why people kept acting like being single was a bad thing.  Well, we met up and ended up going out for a little bit.  She thought we were perfect for each other but really it was just a waste of my time.  After that, I decided that no one would ever set me up again.





What are your thoughts on this show?

Watch more of Paul the Male Matchmaker on Hulu.com: http://bit.ly/xtEjOq

Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Paul the Male Matchmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment