Sunday, February 26, 2012

Review - Woolite COMPLETE

Photobucket

ABOUT WOOLITE COMPLETE:

Woolite® COMPLETE delivers the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause shrinking, stretching, or fading. With Woolite® COMPLETE, you can keep all your clothes looking and feeling like new!

MY THOUGHTS:

I used Woolite COMPLETE for the first time about a week and a half ago.  I had heard a lot of great things about the Woolite brand but never had the chance to experience it first-hand, until now.  Like most people, I have certain clothes that I want to take extra good care of.  Not because they are expensive or anything like that, but because they make me look pretty dang good.  I feel a lot more confident when I leave home if I am wearing something that compliments my luscious figure while hiding away the imperfections.  Being able to really put Woolite to the test was important to me so I grabbed a couple of my favorite outfits and washed them.  Honestly, I was a little scared because my wardrobe is limited as it is, so if this detergent didn't live up to the hype, I was going to have a bit of a fit.  Thankfully, my clothes came out looking better than ever. 


Print a coupon to save $2 off Woolite COMPLETE when you watch this cool video directed by Rob Zombie.

Disclosure: Thanks Woolite® for my free sample of Woolite® COMPLETE!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely will have to try this. I used to get it years ago but it was for hand washing things. Thanks for the great review and will have to pick up the coupon later. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review. I was wondering if it really cleaned that well!
    radeeolover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the woolight is great on spill two if you have the spill on a carper you put in the cleaner with hot water and rinse ti it clean up the spill quick

    ReplyDelete