Monday, February 27, 2012

Paul the Male Matchmaker: Part 2


I've been watching episodes of Paul the Male Matchmaker on Hulu and it's super funny.  My favorite episode is the very first one.  I love it when Paul asks Leslie to tell him about herself.  She starts explaining why she has to come to him to help her find someone special.  She tells him that she keeps attracting guys who are only interested in her looks.  Paul wrinkles up his nose and says "really, that's a problem for you".  The way he approaches his clients is unconventional and the stuff he says totally catches me off guard.  Have you seen Paul the Matchmaker yet?




Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Paul the Male Matchmaker.

1 comment:

  1. I watched this video. I had never heard of this before. It is funny in its own way. I will have to check it out if I can find it on my cable. Thanks for the information about this. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete