Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ROLLING IT INTO ONE

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

I have been loving my clear internet tv bundle. My favorite thing about it, other than getting to catch my favorite shows and surf the web at the same time is that my monthly bill for television and internet is in one. I am the worst about paying bills on time. My sister ( who is my roommate) is the one who usually takes care of all the bills, but recently, it switched to my year and I have been a total disaster. Since we decided to switch and bundle our services though, things have gotten a little bit easier. Now, I only have one bill that I have to pay for those two services and I can pay them on-line too. My sister set me up a Manilla.com account so that all of my bills on-line are in one place. I get alert messages about when it is time to pay the bills and I can put things on auto with drawl. It has really made my life a little easier! Any little bit helps when you are as disorganized as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment