Sunday, October 11, 2009

Loving the Ocean

I've been thinking about the ocean a lot lately. I'm tempted to set up an aquarium in our living room full of saltwater fish and live coral. I see so many beautiful fish every time my husband and I make a run to the pet store. I would love to have a couple Reef tanks filled with some tropical fish. When I was younger, we had a tank with fish and it was so relaxing just to watch them swim. Maybe I liked The Little Mermaid a little too much as a kid because it seems like all my life I've wanted to live in or at least near the water. There is something about swimming that I find peaceful. I'm a lover of living creatures and I'm kind of surprised that I don't have a fish tank. I have been telling my husband that I need some frogs and turtles that swim. I also want a lizard that can run around my house. Several people act a little shocked when I say that I would like to have a lizard. I don't know why some people don't like them. I wasn't allowed to have one a kid because my mom doesn't like them. One day I'll have a whole house full of living creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment