Sunday, October 11, 2009

Review: The Cooperating Witness by Barbara Laken



Jamal is a member of the Air Force and he runs an Islamic charity with his wife Ahn who is a scientist. When the NSA starts listening in on personal phone calls, Jamal and Ahn are faced with some serious questions. Are they terrorists or was the phone call misinterpreted?

I found this debut novel to be very enjoyable. If you're a fan of thrillers, I think you'll like this.

Book Information:
The Cooperating Witness by Barbara Laken
Volume Publishing
9780979247712
November 2009
267 pages
$24.95



+100 entries for each item purchased from my Amazon aStore (at the top of my blog). You can use those entries in any of my giveaways (both blogs). All you need to do is email me at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com your receipt and let me know how you want to use your entries.

+100 Make a purchase using the icon below, email me the receipt at bjhopper(at)me(dot)com and receive 100 extra entries (per item) into the giveaway of your choice. This goes for both of my blogs.


Bookmark and Share


Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from Media Muscle to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment