Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Friends Reruns

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

My Direct.TV at home is always on one thing, and that’s the truth. I can’t get enough of Friends reruns and I’ve even got most of the DVDs! I don’t know what it is about those guys but they’re so loveable and I just think they’re hilarious – I can’t wait to get home in the afternoons and watch my On Demand episodes from the day (it’s constantly rerunning on several different channels) but I’ve recently gotten into something else which is just about as bad. I love Sex and the City now which is something I NEVER thought I would say! It all started when I watched that movie on TV – it’s actually quite charming, and then I started catching reruns of the series. Those ladies are just so wonderful and it’s fun to vicariously live through them – it’s almost like taking a trip to NYC every time I turn on my TV between SATC and Friends! I wish I had the money to live like they all do!

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by our friends at direct.tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment