Thursday, January 5, 2012

Unlocking Your iPhone

My husband bought me an iPhone for my birthday back in August and I have to say that it is beyond awesome! You could find Best Buy iphone coupons and save on a new device. It's so nice to be able to do so much with one device.  I can listen to music, play games, surf the net and more!  One thing I have noticed about the iPhone is that you can't access other networks.  While you can unlock your iPhone with jailbreakme legally, your warranty becomes null and void.

What does it mean to unlock your phone?  While unlocking your phone targets the SIM Card and allows more network access, jailbreak works with your phone applications.  It changes the phone's codes which lets you add more applications while keeping your current apps.  iPhoneLox software does this automatically.  This software can also be used on iPod's and iPad's.

Disclosure: This is a paid post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment