Friday, October 2, 2009

Plastic Surgery

Clicking on the link will take you to a MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY website.

Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery? I can remember being five years old and wishing that my mom would let me have my birthmark removed. It's called a Strawberry Hemangioma which is called a tumor but they are not usually cancerous, they are just a collection of cells that make up tiny blood vessels. This birthmark is right above my right knee cap and when I was young, it was ruby red. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even want to wear shorts. As I got older, it faded to match my skin. If it hadn't I probably would have had it removed because it made me so self-conscience. Now my jelly belly is making me feel that way, maybe I should look into Liposuction.

No comments:

Post a Comment