Saturday, October 3, 2009

Review: Custom Photo Calendar from Lifephoto


I received my very own custom photo calendar. I was able to upload the pictures and organize them how I saw fit. A lot of times I go to a website that allows you to create a custom product and I end up so frustrated because it's like the site is speaking a totally different language. Creating this calendar was one of the easiest things I've ever done. I didn't end up with a headache! When I received the calendar in the mail, I was blown away. The pictures were of the highest quality. I am really impressed with this place. Now I need to get a photo planner.

The photo calendars start at just $14.95.

Lifephoto will donate 5 cents for every Earthtru Print you purchase to a featured humanitarian or environmental charity. These eco-friendly pictures are printed on paper that is partially recycled material and they are made without the use of chemicals.

Thank you for sending me a wonderful calendar to review!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment