Monday, September 13, 2010

Review: Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story behind the Song - The Exclusive Personal Stories behind 101 of Your Favorite Songs







Recounts the exclusive, personal stories behind 101 of your favorite songs, from artists including Barry Manilow, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Paul Anka, Hall and Oates, Huey Lewis, Kanye West, John Legend, Melissa Etheridge, Smokey Robinson, Heart, Queen, Bon Jovi and dozens of others. Features a foreword by Lamont Dozier, a Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee and architect of the Motown sound.

Music is one of the most beautiful parts of life. For me, music is therapy. I enjoyed reading this book more than any other Chicken Soup book because I was able to read about some of my favorite artists and hearing their stories was truly inspiring. This would make a great gift.

Chicken Soup for the Soul
978-1935096405
November 1, 2009
448 pages
$14.95 US

Visit the website
Like Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook
Like Chicken Soup for the Soul Teens on Facebook
Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter




       



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free from Atria Books.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment