Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review: Duncan Hines Decadent Cakes



Includes a pouch with real chocolate chunks and rich fudge so you can bake an over-the-top cake, all with one box. Contains zero trans fats and no hydrogenated oils.



I am a chocolate lover, so as soon as I saw the words Triple Chocolate, I was smitten.  This cake is like a slice of heaven!  You only need a small amount to satisfy your sweet-tooth.



Includes a pouch with real apples and creamy caramel so you can bake an over-the-top cake, all with one box. Contains zero trans fats and no hydrogenated oils.


I didn't get to eat very much of this.  My mom loves caramel, so i let her eat all but one little piece.  She couldn't stop raving about how good it is.  I liked it but I prefer the chocolate one.

Disclosure: I received Duncan Hines Decadent Cakes for free. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.



Bookmark and Share

1 comment: