Sunday, September 19, 2010

Review: Letters To Juliet on DVD



In Verona, Italy the beautiful city where Romeo first met Juliet there is a place where the heartbroken leave notes asking Juliet for her help. It s there that aspiring writer Sophie finds a 50-year-old letter that will change her life forever. As she sets off on a romantic journey of the heart with the letter's author, Claire, now a grandmother, and her handsome grandson, all three will discover that sometimes the greatest love story ever told is your own.

I loved this movie!  I had a feeling that I would like it but I was so impressed with the acting and the story.  It's a beautiful romance that shouldn't be missed.




DVD Features:

Audio Commentary with Amanda Seyfried and Director Gary Winick; Deleted and Extended Scenes; The Making of Letters to Juliet: In Italia; A Courtyard in Verona
  • UPC: 025192067488
  • Source: SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT
  • Region Code: 1
  • Presentation: Wide Screen
  • Sound: Dolby AC-3 Surround Sound
  • Language: English
  • Time: 1:45:00
  • Sales Rank: 2
Become a Facebook fan
Follow on Twitter





Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% mine. If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment