Thursday, September 2, 2010

Review: Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes on DVD

Jewel heists around the city of London befuddle Scotland Yard and the beautiful singer Red is framed for the crook. Only the legendary Sherlock Holmes can find the real thief with the help of his assistant Dr. Watson--and of course, Tom and Jerry. But finding clues and cracking the case will be elementary compared to keeping the peace between these raucous rivals as they scamper, scurry, scoot and speed along the streets, alleys and rooftops in the name of justice. Familiar friends Tuffy, Butch, Droopy and many more cleverly round out the motley crew of characters and possible suspects in this brilliant fusion of classic detection and energetic animation!


I took my copy of Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes on DVD over to my nephews house and we watched it together.  I love it when he really gets into a cartoon and starts laughing uncontrollably.  He did that a lot during this movie.  He had been watching a lot of Tom and Jerry on TV, so I was right when I thought he would enjoy this DVD.    






Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free from Online PR.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment