Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Review: Dog Is Good Shirt



Dog is Good has all kinds of stylish tops that are quality made. You can find:

Fitted Tees
Larger Tees
Twofers
Hoodies
Bling
Sleepwear
Tanks
Hats
Greeting Cards

As I'm sure you all know, I'm a dog lover. Dogs can truly enrich your life and they have the power to love you unconditionally. To some people, Reese may be a dog, but to me, she is my baby. Dog is Good was launched in 2008 and was designed for people like me. I loved my shirt and the statement it makes.



Become a Facebook fan here.
Follow on Twitter here.

Disclosure: I received a shirt from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness. Just checked out this website and it rocks! So many cool things.

    ReplyDelete