Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Review: Yu-Be Skin Care

Living with dry, sensitive skin can be a curse. It's always so hard for me to find products that actually work and don't irritate my skin. Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin care cream in Japan. They have been in the business of helping people like me since 1957.

Ingredients:
Glycerin - Natural "Humectant" attracts and retains moisture in the skin, making it softer.
Vitamin E - Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector.
Vitamin B2 - Helps to smooth rough or damaged skin - also gives Yu-Be it's natural yellow color.
Camphor - Helps soothe minor skin irritations and improves blood circulation - mild scent dissapears in minutes leaving skin feeling healthy.

This stuff works great! My skin is so much softer and smoother. It doesn't smell great but if you ask me, I'd rather have skin that looks and feels good over smelling good.

Become a Facebook fan, follow them on Twitter and become a Myspace friend of Yu-Be.



Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment