Monday, December 21, 2009

But The Fire Is So Delightful

Spending time with the people I love is very important to me. I love when all of us get together and spend the whole time laughing and having fun just being together. It doesn't matter if it's hot or cold, clear or raining, we can always come up with something fun to do. We get together for holidays and birthdays and before we know it, time has flown by and left us behind.

My idea of the ultimate party would be sitting around an outdoor firepit with my friends and family on a cool night telling ghost stories and roasting some marshmallow's. We would, of course, also need some chocolate and graham crackers. I'm getting excited just thinking about this! It's been far to long since I've done anything like that.

I spend some time at a friend's campsite that was on the river and we would start the fire pit as soon as it got a little chilly. We sat in a circle around the fire pit and played a drinking game called "I've Never." It was so much fun and I can't wait to be able to do something like that again!

My sister and her husband had their reception in their backyard and they had a couple of fire pits lit and it was so beautiful! All of the light was from the fire and then there were candles lit and it was so romantic.

I don't know what it is about fire but I love it. I love the heat and the smell. Plus, it's nice to be able to be in the fresh, clean air, even when the temperature is somewhat low. We don't have a fire pit yet, but I'm hoping to get one soon. Then, I could sit outside whenever the mood struck, which probably be every night!

This message is brought to you by Outdora.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment