Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cosmetic Surgery - Mature Content!

When I was younger, I never thought that I would consider plastic surgery (except to remove a birthmark). I always thought that I would be happy no matter what I looked like. As an adult, I realize that I had a very clouded view of this type of surgery. I have been thinking about having Cosmetic Surgery for a while now. I would love to have lipo or a tummy tuck. I'm not very confident when it comes to my body and I would love to change that. Being able to look in the mirror and truly like what I see is a dream that I would love to have fulfilled. The more I think about it, the more I want to do it.

Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution, to work on my body and turn it into something I like rather than something I am ashamed of. Walking into a room and feeling like I look great would be the best present ever. I now understand why celebrities feel pressured to make appearance adjustments. I'm not even a star and I feel some pressure! What about you, have you ever thought about changing something in your appearance through plastic surgery?

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.mya.co.uk.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment