Friday, December 11, 2009

Review: Finding Purpose Beyond Our Pain by Paul Meier, MD and David L. Henderson, MD



I've had my share of difficult times and at first, I was unable to see how I would ever be happy again. I thing everyone, at some point, feels like their life is over because of loss or rejection. It's all part of being human. If you didn't experience pain, how can you ever fully appreciate happiness? There has to be a balance with all things. We are who we are because of what we have been through and how we chose to deal with it. It's not easy but it is possible to move forward.

This book is a great resource for those who are dealing with some deep emotional stress. It shows you how you can deal with what has happened and renew your faith.

Book Information:
Finding Purpose Beyond Our Pain by Paul Meier, MD and David L. Henderson, MD
Thomas Nelson
9780785229223
Nov. 2009
281 pages
$22.99 US



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.

I review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment