Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Troubled Sight

As a book lover, I know how important sight can be to your daily life. Reading is one of my favorite things to do and if that was taken away from me, I would be devastated. I am so thankful that there are eyeglasses available to help people who have trouble seeing. Sometimes while reading a small paperback, I have trouble reading the words because the font is like a 5. I'm exaggerating a little, but that's how it seems when I'm reading.

If it weren't for prescription glasses, I would probably go insane. I'm the type of person that brings a book with me everywhere I go, almost like a security blanket. I don't know why, but it calms me to know that a good book is ready to be read, should the need arise. If I couldn't pick up a book and read whenever the mood struck, I would panic.

Glasses are a lifesaver to most of the people I know. The world is a beautiful place and I wish that everyone could enjoy it. Plus, you can find super-cute eyeglass frames that compliment your face. Who wouldn't want a sophisticated accessory that helps you see?

Disclosure: This message is brought to you by www.glassesusa.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment