Monday, December 14, 2009

Review: Divorce Sucks by Mary Jo Eustace



I got married when I was 20 to a guy that I thought I knew. It turns out that the guy I was marrying and the guy I was married to were totally different people. Divorcing him was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But, in the end, I wouldn't change it even if I could. I've learned that rough patches can be horrible but they also have the ability to change you for the better. I'm now married to a man who truly loves me and treats me right. I took what happened in my past and tried to make a better life for myself. So far, so good!

I found this book to be extremely helpful in processing emotions. Sometimes when you're down you don't realize that other people have felt the same way you do. It's nice to have a friend to turn to or in my case, a book to turn to.

Book Information:
Divorce Sucks by Mary Jo Eustace
Adams Media Corporation
9781605506555
Oct. 2009
240 pages
$19.95



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment