Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review: Guy and Eva Jewelry




I have moments where all I wear are jeans and T-shirts. I also have moments where I want to spice up my look and get diva-fied. I love getting dressed up and fixing my hair and makeup just right. Jewelry is essential during this time. I finally found a way to get astonishingly brilliant pieces without paying a ton of money.

Guy and Eva sent me this gorgeous Miki ring:


It features clear cubic zirconia, a crushed shell pearl and comes in whole sizes 5-9. you can purchase one for yourself or as a gift for only $89.

They also sent me this beautiful Jackie necklace:




This necklace is made up of 25.5" glass pearls with a magnetic clasp. It costs $47.

They have so many gorgeous pieces that it's hard to decide what you want more. The quality of these items is phenomenal. I'm very impressed and I can't wait to get some more Guy & Eva bling!

Make sure you check out the Guy & Eva Advisor and Hostess Rewards opportunities.

Visit the website, blog, Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I received jewelry from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. The Miki ring is one of my favs! I'm a Guy and Eva Advisor if anyone has any questions regarding our products or business opportunity!

    Kim Morrison
    Guy and Eva Advisor
    kim_morrison@comcast.net
    http://www.guyandeva.com/kim

    ReplyDelete