Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Under My Umbrella

I love the outdoors. I love the fresh air, a gentle breeze and watching my dog run around the yard acting like a happy child. As I've said before, I love to grill out and spend time with friends in the yard when the weather is nice. One of the "must haves" for me is a patio umbrella. I'm a huge believer in sunscreen and protecting your skin in every possible way. Plus, I don't like when the sun beats down on me if the humidity is high. I don't want to have to go inside either. I want to be able to lounge around outside and enjoy the company of my family and friends.

Patio umbrellas make a nice accent piece on our patio table and they serve a purpose. I have the umbrella up every time we spend some time outdoors. I can't enjoy food with the sun beating down on me and it's really hard to have a conversation with someone when the sun is hitting you directly in the eye. Sunglasses don't always do the trick, but the umbrella does! I really like being able to tilt an umbrella so that I can block out as much sun as possible. I really don't want to end up with skin cancer or leathery looking skin. Plus, I've had a few bad sunburns and I do not want to go through that again. When I was young, I would forget to ask someone to put sunscreen on my back and I'd end up in an enormous amount of pain. Needless to say, I don't make that mistake anymore.

When Reese is outside playing, I feel like a proud mother. There really isn't that much difference between the way a child acts and how a puppy acts. My nephew and Reese play together every chance they get. Sometimes I'm not sure who is having more fun, Damien or Reese? Either way, it's great to watch them run around the yard with a carefree look in their eyes. The outdoor patio umbrella makes it possible for me to stay out there as long as the kiddies are having fun.

Disclosure: This message is brought to you by www.outdora.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment