Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review: My Dearest Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan



Elizabeth, Mistress of Pemberley, and her husband Darcy are so happy to be together. Their life as man and wife could not be happier. When they have their first child, they find that their love for each other grows even more. Taking trips and celebrating life together, these two have a precious love that readers everywhere will envy.

I used to hate romance books. I thought that I just wasn't a fan of the mooshy stuff, but come to find out, I hated them because I wanted a love like that and I was convinced that that was only possible in fiction. Then, I got together with my husband and I learned that true love isn't fiction and that it is the best emotion in the universe. Now, with my blindness removed, I am able to fully enjoy books like this one.

Book Information:
My Dearest Mr. Darcy by Sharon Latham
Sourcebooks Landmark
9781402217425
Jan. 2010 352 pages
$14.99

Visit Sharon's website and blog.




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment