Friday, December 11, 2009

Review: Wen Cleansing Conditioner



My husband is actually the one who first told me about Wen Haircare products.  He saw an infomercial and told me that I really should try it.  I'm always complaining about my hair being dull and lifeless.  I have thin hair that has a mind of its own and I'm always trying to find ways to give it more body.



I put some in my hair while in the shower and massaged my scalp and I felt all tingly and clean. You know that minty feeling you get in your mouth after you finish brushing your teeth? That's what my head felt like. It was an amazing sensation that had a calming effect on me. I got out of the shower and used my hair dryer and my hair was full of life after just one use. I can't believe I haven't heard more mentioned about the body your hair gets after using the Cleansing Conditioner. Ask my friend and fellow blogger Krista how much I talk about this stuff. I'm amazed at how it transformed my hair. I really need to try the other products in this line.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have to try this! I have really thick hair that doesn't have much volume to it. I've tried all kinds of stuff, but maybe this will finally help.. Thanks for the post. :)

    ReplyDelete