Monday, December 28, 2009

Review: Fugitive by Cheryl Brooks



Manx has strong sexual powers thanks to a feline gene. The Nedwuts want him dead and have forced him to live in hiding as a fugitive. He meets Drusilla and the sparks start flying. This wasn't exactly the love of wildlife she thought she would find. He wants nothing more than to make her his lover. With assassins on their heels, they're having to fight to make it out alive, all while trying to dowse the flames burning from within.

Talk about hot, animal lovin'! This book got so hot I had to rinse off my hands with some cold water! Every now and then I crave a steamy book that will take me to another world, and this is that kind of book.

Book Information:
Fugitive by Cheryl Brooks
Cat Star Chronicles Series
Sourcebooks, Incorporated
9781402229404
Jan. 2010
384 pages
$6.99 US

Visit Cheryl's website and blog.



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment