Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Television

I love watching my favorite shows in HD, but watching them on Direct TV is a different experience altogether. I am shocked at how much difference there is when compared to cable television. My parents have cable and the screen gets all pixel-like whenever the weather gets bad. There have been times when the weather got too bad that we weren't even able to watch TV at all.

Satellite Directv sends everything from the satellite directly to your TV, so there isn't nearly as much interference. When I get to watch something on DirectTV, it's almost as nice as watching a movie at the theater. The screen comes to life and makes me feel like I am part of whatever it is that I am watching.



Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.mytvoptions.com.

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment