Thursday, December 10, 2009

Poker

I love card games.  A couple of years ago, I finally learned how to play poker and I love the rush you feel when you win a hand.  My husband likes to watch Poker Videos and lately, he's got me watching them as well.  I've learned about a lot of great Poker Tools that have improved my strategy. 

Looking at the Poker Odds Chart can be a little depressing at times but how will you ever become good at it if you don't lose a few hands first and learn what you shouldn't do when playing in the future?  My advise is to learn to play with friends and just bet pennies or potato chips until you perfect your craft.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried a few times, and poker confuses me to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice game!!!

    Thanks for sharing with yr enjoyment

    Reward Chart

    ReplyDelete