Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Review: Lollycadoodle Pet Toy



Reese loves toys! She has yet to grow out of her playful puppy stage and I hope that she never does. She's always hopping around with a toy or playing under a blanket. Her favorite toy at the moment is a snake from Lollycadoodle.

I'm very particular about what I allow Reese to have. She had Parvo when we rescued her and we have tried everything we can think of to make sure that she has a long and healthy life. I don't trust just any toy maker or food maker when it comes to my dogs. I do a lot of research and try to keep myself up-to-date on current pet products.

Lollycadoodle makes toys that are both safe and biodegradable, which is a another plus for eco-friendly people like myself. There are no seams or stuffing, so you don't have to worry when playing a game of tug with your furry friend.

These toys are so easy to care for. When you want to wash one of these toys, all you have to do is wash them in the top rack of your dishwasher and then let them sit in the sun to dry.



Disclosure: I received a product from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment