Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Review: Eco-Me Cleaning Products







Eco-Me has 100% Natural products that get the job done without having to worry about toxins and side-effects.  I've often wondered how people can use dishwashing detergent full of chemicals and eat their food off of it.  How can you wash your clothes and bedding with harmful products and then wear them or lay on them?







The home kit shown above costs $26.00 originally but right now you can receive 50% off and pay only $13.00.  It includes:

1 natural fiber storage bag
2 spray bottles for mixing spray cleaners and polish
1 jar for mixing scrub cleanser
1 natural bristle scrub brush
1 handy mixer
1 microfiber cleaning cloth
1 bottle Eco-Me Home Cleaning Essential Oil
Easy to follow instructions show you how to mix ingredients right from your own kitchen

All you have to add to this is oil, vinegar, water and baking soda to product All Purpose Spray Cleaner, Wood Polish Spray and Scrub Cleanser.  Clean everything in your home from furniture, to the bathroom to the kitchen.

The laundry soap is one of my favorites.  My clothes are so soft and I don't feel itchy.

The dish soap is spectacular!  I don't have to worry about ingesting chemicals!

The carpet deodorizer is a blessing!  I have dogs and I'm always afraid of cleaning the carpet because they eat their bones and treats on it.  I don't want them to get sick, so I'm always torn between cleaning and harming my dogs or not cleaning and living in filth.  Now I don't have to worry about that.  Thank you Eco-Me!







Scary Facts:

Household bleaches, used as household disinfectants, are classified as pesticides under the Federal Hazardous Substance Act - Household Hazardous Waste Project

The average home contains 25 pounds of toxic cleaning products - EPA

Of chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects and cancer - Consumer Product Safety Commission

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.



Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment