Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pearly Whites

I think that a person's smile says a lot. I want straight, white teeth and I do everything I can to get them sparkling. I had braces from the time I was twelve until I was thirteen. I was given a retainer that I was supposed to wear at night so that my teeth would remain straight. Somehow, every night, I ended up removing it in my sleep. Now my two front top and bottom teeth are a little crooked. I've been thinking about purchasing dental veneers so that I can fix this problem and not be so self-conscience about my mouth.

I'm definitely thankful for the braces but I don't ever want to have to go through that again. It was extremely painful and I hated how food always got stuck. I'm sure that veneers would work better for me. The sooner I talk to a someone about cosmetic dentistry, the easier it will be for my teeth to go back to looking like they did when I was a teen.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.lumineers.com.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! that's almost like sleepwalking but... not haha

    ReplyDelete