Monday, December 21, 2009

Review: Cheap Cookie Cutters




I'm a bit of a cookie addict. I love them so much! I like sugar cookies, chocolate chip, iced, white macadamia nut, I could go on forever. Cheap Cookie Cutters has all kinds of cookie cutters that won't make you go broke. They are great quality and the cookies turn out perfectly. Unless of course you accidently smoosh them with your pot holder (yes, I did this more than once). The Christmas Cookie Cutters were adorable and I had so much fun making them. I love the Disney Cookie Cutters and I'm going to have to get The Little Mermaid Cookie Cutter because my nephew is in love with Ariel. I'm hoping that they will make some Twilight ones and then I would have to have all of them!

Disclosure: I received cookie cutters from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment