Monday, December 14, 2009

Review: The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli Audio Book



Marilyn Monroe is still such a huge inspiration to actresses today and I've always found myself in awe of her beauty. I like to find out the hidden parts of celebrities lives because it's always so fascinating. I don't necessarily believe everything that is said or written about celebrities but I still find it fun to learn about their secrets, whether they are true or not, I will never know.

Book Information:
The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe by J. Randy Taraborrelli Audio Book
Hachette Audio
9781600246517
August 2009
$29.98 US

Visit J.'s website.
Listen to an excerpt.
Listen to the Podcast.



Disclosure: I received a copy of this audio book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment