Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Remote Access

When you use a computer all the time, for business or pleasure, it can be frustrating to be away from it for a long period of time. I use the computer for both, at the same time. My business also brings me happiness and doesn't feel like a job at all. It seems like when I'm having fun with friends and family, I will remember something that I wanted to do. Being able to access my files from anywhere is a great feeling. I suffer from panic disorder and anxiety disorder. If I'm at a friends house and it starts snowing real bad, I will panic because I need to publish blog posts. Lucky for me, everyone I hang out with has a computer and is more than happy to let me use it to get my work done. Having Remote PC Access Software is extremely important to those whose jobs are also their lifeline. Being able to access my files from another computer has actually been a real help. As some of you know, my friend Krista recently started blogging and it made showing her different links, products and websites a lot easier than having to write them down and typing them in.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.proxynetworks.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment