Saturday, December 26, 2009

Food Lover's Everywhere

I love food. For me, food is more than just something I need to do in order to survive. I have never mastered dieting because I cannot allow myself to see and smell delicious foods and then tell myself that I cannot have them. My love affair with food has been with me for as long as I can remember. I can never get enough of food prepared on a barbecue grill. The flavor that a grill adds is phenomenal. My husband and I would gladly fix all of our meals on the grill. We not only fix our meat on it, but we also like to cook corn and baked potatoes on the grill. If you haven't tried that, wrap up your ear of corn and potato in aluminum foil and put it on the grill with your chicken or steak. You won't be disappointed!

My entire family loves to grill out. Whenever we have a get together and the weather is nice, you can find some of us out on the deck working with the grill and some food. I'm not a fan of hot weather but the one thing I do look forward to is eating barbecue chicken off the grill or even hot dogs. A BBQ grill can even make hot dogs taste yummy! My husband and I grilled out almost every night during the summer last year. I would bring leftovers to work and I attracted the envy of my entire office. I was always heating up something up in the microwave that got peoples taste buds going. One day it would be chicken breasts, the next day it would be steak and so on. My husband is very skilled at cooking and he would marinate our meat and it tasted better than anything I could have ordered at a restaurant.

In case it isn't obvious, I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to barbecue grills. I'm so glad that grills exist because they make eating a much better experience. I can't imagine a summer without the grill. It's devastating just to think about. Well, this post has officially made me hungry, what about you?

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.outdora.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment