Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review: Elizabeth Grant Products



The Caviar Day Creme is amazing! It's so light that I didn't even notice it. My skin felt so much softer after just one use. This product helps rejuvenate your skin while reducing wrinkles. It includes an Algea-based skin tightner and Agiriline which is "nature's Botox".



The Collagen Eye Pads made a huge difference in the skin underneath my eyes. I get dark circles under my eyes a lot which makes my whole face look worn out. This product helped firm my skin and allowed me to look refreshed.



The Cucumber Gel Mask felt fabulous! I love pampering myself and it was even more fun because I didn't have to pay to go to the spa. I have very sensitive skin and I was afraid that I might have an allergic reaction because my face is kind of temperamental when it comes to masks. There was no need for me to worry though, this stuff is amazing!




Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. thanks!! i can use this idea for a christmas gift for those older women in the family! *cough cough* no names will be added *looks around to make sure no one heard that they need it..*

    ReplyDelete