Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Traveling

With the holidays so close, I'm sure a lot of people will be traveling to visit friends and family for the holidays. I have some family coming in and luckily they were able to get Airline Tickets so they didn't have to drive for three whole days to get here. Plus, they found some Cheap Flights so that they could still spend a bit on Christmas gifts.

I haven't purchased Airline Tickets in a while but I know how hectic it can be trying to get a flight that isn't too expensive but that doesn't have too many layovers. I almost missed a flight because the plane took off after the scheduled time and I had to run across the airport to make it in time for the connecting flight.

Disclosure: brought to you by our friends at www.lowfares.com

1 comment:

  1. I love to travel, but my family comes to me. Well, to the majority of the family that is.. :)

    ReplyDelete