Saturday, December 12, 2009

Review: America, Welcome To The Poorhouse by Jane White



Have you ever paid attention to how much everything costs? You have to pay for everything. With the economy the way it is, my family has been a lot more careful with the amount of money we spend. Everything has become so expensive, gas, food, school and so much more. I read this book because I was interested in learning more about money and educate myself on different services that are offered. I recommend this book to everyone because it helped open my eyes about a lot of financial services.

Book Information:
America, Welcome To The Poorhouse by Jane White
FT Press
9780137020171
Sept. 2009
247 pages
$22.99



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment