Thursday, December 31, 2009

In The Bedroom

I'm in desperate need of new bedroom furniture. It has been years since I purchased anything new and I think it's about time to change all that. I'll more than likely purchase some modern bedroom furniture in either black or cherry wood. The only problem I have with black furniture is that it gets dusty so fast. Cherry wood is really pretty and durable, so maybe we'll go with that. I really like sleigh beds, so that's one idea. I also want an armoire because I think they are gorgeous. A night stand is a must have for me because I always read before I go to sleep and then lay my book on it. Plus, I will need a place to put a reading lamp.

I could use some new bedding too. After my husband and I got married, I bought a bed-in-a-bag set but when Reese was a puppy, she put a couple of holes in it. I sewed them back up but it doesn't look very pretty. We want to get another puppy though, so I might hold off on a new comforter until after we get Reese's brother or sister trained. If I find a good deal, I may just go for it. I guess we'll have to wait and see.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment