Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Review: My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent



Kaylee is a screamer. When she screams, it means that someone has met death. When Eden, a young idol, dies onstage and she doesn't scream, she finds out that she doesn't always have a warning when someone's life is about to end. She doesn't get clued in when the person dying is soulless.

Kaylee has the weight of the world on her shoulders. So many of her peers are trading their souls but have no idea what is in store for them down the line. She is determined to help these confused teens and in the process, save as many souls as she can, even if it puts her own life in danger.

I have one very important thing to say about Kaylee: she kicks some major ass! She's my hero.

Book Information:
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent
Harlequin
9780373210046
12/2009
288 pages
$9.99 US

Visit Rachel's website, blog, Twitter, Facebook and Myspace.



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment