Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Review: Nick Chavez Beverly Hills




Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my husband and I ended up housesitting for his father. I don't know what it is about going away, even if it's only to stay at a family members house, but it brings out this spontaneous me and I feel like trying all kinds of new things. Luckily, I had brought some new hair care products by Nick Chavez.





My favorite product was the Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Thickening Cream Hair Conditioner. I have naturally thin hair that gets frizzy but at the same time lays flat on my head. Conditioner usually makes my hair flatter than it is naturally and I was surprised when this conditioner didn't do that.



The Volumizing Extra Hold Hairspray worked well for me too. My advice is to hold it as far away as possible when you spray it because if you don't, you can end up with stiff hair.



Flocker for Wet or Dry Hair is another great product that helps give your hair volume. My friend Krista and I both tried it and we were fighting over who got to keep it. She won, LOL.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.



Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment