Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Review: Bummas



Bummas are an eco-friendly way to protect your baby's sensitive bottom. They are chemical free and re-usable. Bummas are 100% cotton and are extremely soft. They are 5" x 7" in size and can be washed in the washing machine. They will not shrink or fade.

By adding a little water, you can stop using wipes which tend to irritate a baby's bottom. This is a great alternative to using ointments and powders.

They are so soft that I tried using one to wash my face and I was amazed at how different it was compared to using a regular wash cloth. I love this product!

There are four different packs:

The Boys
The Girls
The Calm Ones
The Wild Ones



Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment