Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review: Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy by Abigail Reynolds



Most of the people that I know who are obsessed with historical romance novels, adore Jane Austen. Yes, I am one of these people. This book answers the question that has plagued myself and readers like me. What could-have-been between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy if she had not refused his proposal?

This was an amazing read that explores the romantic possibilities between two unforgettable characters. I found it thought-provoking and extremely sensual.

Book Information:
Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy by Abigail Reynolds
Sourcebooks, Inc.
9781402229473
Jan. 2010
288 pages
$14.99 US

Visit Abigail's website, blog, and Facebook.



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment