Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Review: Dr. Hess Products



Having dry skin can be a curse. I have excessively dry skin and there are times where my skin is so dry and cracked that it hurts. The winter time is the worst for me. I received some of Dr. Hess's Udder Ointment for Dry Skin and I've been using it on my elbows for a few weeks now. Now when I look at my elbows, I see skin instead of something that resembles a patch of desert.

Another problem I have is chapped lips. Again, this is most difficult to deal with in the winter. My lips are so thankful for Dr. Hess! I've been using this chapstick for a few weeks now, once in the morning and once at night and I can tell a real difference in the way my lips look and feel.

Video Courtesy of KSL.com





You can order a free sample here.
Become a Facebook fan.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment