Monday, December 28, 2009

Cooking

Lately, I've really been craving homemade meals. Usually, I just to buy some ready to make meals, stick them in the oven and then read or get the computer until it's done. Easy to make meals never taste as good as a homemade meal. I used to think that cooking was waste of time but now I find it relaxing. You just have to make sure you have some good ruffoni cookware. Having the right tools can make or break a meal.

I love copper cookware and I would really like to test out the ruffoni copper cookware. I've learned that the skillet can make all the difference. Depending on the meal, I sometimes make my sides after the main course has been cooking for a while. I don't want to have cold sides and hot meat, so I try to time everything so that it will be done at least around the same time.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.ruffonicookware.com/.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment